Fly Ash Bricks and Paver Blocks
Product Code : KHM FABPB
Brand Name : KHM
Pulverized fuel ash that is usually named as fly ash, is a highly serviceable by-product from thermal power stations. Offered with considerable pozzolanic activities, the material is produced during the combustion of coal. Made from the mineral matter of coal, Fly ash is being collected as a waste material in high quantities close to thermal power plants. We offer Fly Ash Bricks and Paver Blocks, which are extensively employed for umpteen constructional activities kindred to that of ordinary burnt clay bricks. Provided bricks are relatively lighter in weight and stronger in comparison with common clay. The utilization of these bricks not only booms the construction but is also helpful for the disposal purpose, so as to control the pollution. Composed with fly ash, sand, lime and gypsum, the Fly Ash Bricks and Paver Blocks are offered with right compression.
- Offered with appreciable compressing strength.
- Stand as the highly functional green building materials.
- Light weight materials, which are suitable for the construction of high-rise building and lay less stress on the buildings, by insuring safety.
- Reduced absorption of heat, keep the built structures cool even in summer, therefore most suited for Indian conditions.
- Reflect heat and provide maximal light reflection without glare.
- Offered with uniform shapes so as to eliminate the need of plastering, if used for compound walls or go-downs.
- Less mortar needed in construction, these machine-made bricks are capable to retain their shapes in all conditions.
- Rendered with increased compressive strength approx; [70-150kg/cm2].
- Less porous, assimilate much less water unlike the clay bricks, which take water during the construction.
- Fly Ash Bricks and Paver Blocks save water consumption and keep the buildings strong during rainy seasons.
- Capable to replace Portland cement, if blended efficiently with the concrete mixture.
- Aid in making large savings in concrete material pricing.
- Standing as the environmentally-friendly solutions, these improve the buildings' strength over time.